What would your life be like if you never lay awake in bed again stressing out about…
…paying off your credit card debt? …how much you keep spending when you should be saving — to send your kid to college, retire, or take that trip to Tuscany you’ve always dreamed of?
What would it feel like to never have another fight with your honey about money?
What would be possible in your life if you treated your money with love – and loved the figures in your bank account?
How would you feel if you were finally in total control of how much you earn, save, and spend?
Freaking out about overspending, how you’re going to pay the rent, and whether or not you can actually afford to pay the credit card bill for those cute new boots you just bought takes up a lot of bandwidth.
Think what incredible things you could use that bandwidth for. You weren’t put on this planet to be stressed out. You were put on this planet to add value to the world. We all have something profoundly valuable to offer. But vagueness, disorganization, fear, avoidance, and feeling out of control around money will stifle that thing, and keep us from fulfilling our potential. Simply put: Your money stress is depriving the world of your incredible gifts. Want some great news? You can have a delicious love affair with your money, no matter what state your finances are in right now. I know, because I turned a life of debt, under-earning, and rampant overspending into a life of financial peace and love.
A while back I was living in my mother’s apartment, doing work that had me feeling trapped, and swimming in over $20,000 of consumer debt. I was so terrified to look at the damage I’d racked up that I stopped opening my credit card statements. The pile of envelopes kept growing higher, while I kept my head in the sand and secretly prayed for a tall, handsome man to swoop in and fix it all for me. I thought if I just did enough affirmations and if I “acted as if” I had the kind of abundance I dreamed of, that suddenly my debt would disappear and I would magically start making more money. I’d become a money magnet! I was wrong. It wasn’t until I started on the practical path of loving my money and loving myself that things turned around. By making some simple, but significant, changes in my life, I was able to:
- pay off all of my debt within a few months
- double my income
- double my savings
- …and, oh yeah – fall in love with an amazing man.
I’ve been hearing from a lot of people who want to make more money, get better at managing the money they have, and have a more loving, tension-free relationship with their money. I wrote a book called Money: A Love Story, Untangle Your Financial Woes and Create the Life You Really Want that’s all about those things. It became a #1 Amazon best-seller in it’s category and has been translated into five languages! The key principles and practices I used to go from massive consumer debt and chronic avoidance to total financial freedom within a few short years are covered in the book. But let’s be honest: sometimes a book is not enough. Sometimes you need some extra support, hand-holding, and accountability.
Are you ready for that? To love your money, and have it love you back? If you’re the kind of person who’s focused on making a difference in the world but has some skeletons in their money closet, then you’ve come to the right place. You can make a difference in the world, be happy, AND make great money all at the same time. Making money, being happy, and being of service can go hand-in-hand-in-hand. You don’t have to pick just one. You can have them all. And my new and improved program will show you how. Introducing:
In this self-guided online course you will learn:
- A simple, 8 step plan to reach zero debt in less time than you ever imagined
- The Feel-Good Financial Planning System so you’ll never again be plagued by buyer’s remorse, stumped by how to manage your hard earned money, or overwhelmed by financial chaos
- A loving, no-deprivation method to reduce your expenses that feels luxurious instead of limiting
- Practical, step-by-step instructions to create the mindset shifts you need to make, keep, and give more money
- 8 effective strategies for making more money as soon as today that have worked for me and my clients
- A checklist of the key players you need on your financial team for lasting wealth, how to find them, and how to determine if they’re right for you
- The 5 critical habits you need to be in control of your financial life, and proven strategies for making them stick
Part 1: Getting Your Head and Heart Screwed on Straight About Money
- Uncover the limiting beliefs and emotional cobwebs that keep you from doing the things you know you should be doing when it comes to being better with your money
- Clear your blocks so that you can be on the highway to abundance-town in no time
- Discover a simple, incredibly effective technique for instantly feeling more powerful and in control when it comes to money
Part 2: Making More Money
- Create a simply plan to start making more money as soon as today
- Learn the truth about money that no one ever told you but, once you understand and apply it, will transform your relationship with money forever
- How applying one simply mental filter to the way you look at life can turn your passions into profits
Part 3: Paying Off Your Debt And Living Luxuriously No Matter What
- Kick off the 8-step plan I used to pay off $20,000 in debt in less than 3 months (it’s actually fun!)
- Find out how mixing 3 simply ingredients into your financial life can whittle down your debt quickly and painlessly
- Learn 5 Money Love strategies that will help you create more wealth whether you’re in debt or not
Part 4: Becoming a Masterful Money Manager
- Find out how to leverage a tool you already use daily to become a financial rockstar
- Learn the daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly practices that will help you fall more and more in love with your money, and discover the magic effect it’ll have on every day of the rest of your life
- Discover what money, sex, and power really have to do with each other, and how to harness your most potent energy to make, grow, give, and receive more value in the world
Kate Northrup is part cheerleader, part wisdom keeper, and full on maven. Within that radiance of hers is a whole lot of personal work and daring. Her commitment to find the best (and usually most fun) way to wholeness is her gift — to us. ~ Danielle LaPorte, Creator of The Desire Map
When you sign up for Money Love you’ll get:
- 4 action-packed video modules
- User-friendly Answer Archive for your burning money Q’s
- The Financial Avoidance Prescription: an all-in-one planner, checklist, and organizer of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial actions that will put you on the path to becoming a rockstar at managing and growing your money
- Carefully crafted Money Love Practices to move you from financial freakout to prosperous peace of mind
- The Cash Clarity Checklist: Find out which statements, lists, and information you need to be in the driver’s seat of your financial life and get the support you need to get it all in one place and know what it means.
- Unlimited access to our Money Love private online community where you can connect with everyone in the course, ask questions, get cheered on, receive valuable insights from the community, and celebrate your successes
- Lifelong access to the content so you can review and refine your money love journey as you go
- Retraining around money so that you no longer dread opening your credit card bills or checking your bank account balance
I could easily sell the individual parts of this course for over $200 each but as a celebration of you and your blossoming love affair with money I’m offering it for only $297.
That’s over an $800 value for ONLY
$297 (or 3 payments of $108)
When you sign up you’ll also get a bonus session that I’m teaching with my man, Mike Watts, called How To Talk To Your Honey About Money. This session will give you the tools, practices, and communication skills you need so that you never have to have another fight with your partner about money again.
PLUS, I’ll be doing another never-before-offered bonus session explaining The Health/Wealth Connection: 7 Simple Self-Care Strategies to Improve Your Physical and Financial Wellbeing.
“What makes this different than other money courses out there?” you might ask:
- We’re going to take an inside-out approach rather than an outside-in approach, unlike most financial education models. No amount of perfect spreadsheets or rockstar checkbook balancing is going to create abundance if you’ve got old, smelly stinky beliefs preventing you from having the results you want. Your positive money actions won’t stick unless you clear the cobwebs first. Most programs miss this critical piece so they don’t work in the long term.
- This course brings fun, love, and pleasure to the table so that you actually enjoy the process and keep coming back for more. Why bother making more money or paying off your debt if the whole process is painful and you don’t enjoy the journey?
- This course breaks up the information into bite-sized actions so you don’t get overwhelmed. It also gives you practices so that you can experience and embody the new information, not just have it go in one out ear and out the other.
- I’ve been in a place of financial mess and I turned it into Money Love. When you learn from someone who’s been where you are, there’s a deeper level of compassion and connection that can happen. Plus, since I’ve had my share of financial chaos and unconsciousness, I have no judgement about whatever money pickle you may have gotten yourself into.
Here’s what people have to say:
Money Love IS for you if:
- You feel lost when it comes to what to do with your money when you make it other than spend it.
- You avoid dealing with your money by making excuses like: “Well I don’t really care about money anyway,” or, “I don’t need money. I just want to help people,” or, “If I had to choose between being happy and having money I’d choose to be happy. So I just wont’ deal with my money.”
- You have debt that is weighing you down and you want to get it paid off sooner rather than later.
- You’ve ever laid awake at night or woken up at an ungodly hour worrying about money.
- You argue with your honey about money.
- You’d like to figure out how to connect your spirituality with your finances.
- You avoid looking at your credit card statements, bank statements, expenses, or any other financial paperwork.
- You know the “right actions” to take around your money but you just don’t seem to be able to get your rear in gear to do them.
- You are ready to get into the driver’s seat in your financial life.
- You know it’s time to put on your big girl panties when it comes to money but you have resistance around that.
- You have a willingness to get a bit uncomfortable in order to have a better relationship with your money and yourself.
- You are ready to take action to pay off your debt, make more money, become a rockstar money manager, and or be able to give more generously.
Money Love is NOT for you if:
- You are a whiner or a complainer.
- You aren’t willing to take responsibility for your financial life.
- You are looking for a quick fix.
- You aren’t open to a new perspective on your thoughts and beliefs around money.
- You are just looking for investment advice.
- You aren’t at least a little bit self-motivated to get your financial life rocking. This program only works if you work it.
The longer you wait, the longer it will take you to pay off your debt, increase your income, feel in control of your money, give and receive more value in the world. Remember, if nothing changes, nothing changes. Isn’t it time you started paying attention to your money like your life depends on it? Guess what? It does. Isn’t it time you felt like you have it together when it comes to your money? We are most powerful in the world when we interact with our money (and ourselves) in a loving way. Being out of control financially doesn’t serve you, and it certainly doesn’t set you up to be of service to anyone else.
Your ability to make a meaningful contribution on the planet depends on your ability to create a loving relationship with your money.
This course will require action and commitment on your part. Money Love is not for sissies. It’s for people ready to make a big impact on the world who know that getting their own financial lives in order is an important part of that.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are in anyway unsatisfied with the course, you can get a 100% refund within 7 days of your purchase.
So, what are you waiting for?
All you need to do is click Register Now and you’ll be taken to our shopping cart page. Once you check out, you’ll receive a confirmation email welcoming you to the course. You’ll also get immediate access to The Cash Clarity Checklist as well as 10 #MoneyLove Challenges so you can get your rear in gear to get the biggest results from this course.
You don’t want to be looking back a year from now having made no changes with debt higher than it is right now and nothing more in savings to show for another year of work. The time is now. Fall in love with your money. Fall in love with yourself.
Why would I spend money on this if I’m already in debt?
The $297 you’ll spend on this course is minuscule compared to the amount of interest you’ll save on your credit cards from paying off your debt faster. When you get the right strategy in place and you actually do it, you’ll pay off your debt far faster than you dreamed. If you continue sitting around hoping it’ll magically disappear or that Prince Charming will come and pay it off for you, I’ve got news for you: it’s going to cost you a whole lot more than $297.
You’re not a financial advisor, CPA, or trained professional. Why should I listen to you?
I take an approach that most financial pros don’t take – and it has to do with looking at your financial situation through the eyes of love instead of judgment or fear. I definitely recommend working with financial pros, and I’ll even teach you exactly how to find the ones that are perfect for you and your goals. But, they often ignore the most important part of your financial puzzle: you. Just like traditional doctors treat symptoms instead of the patient, often financial professionals look at statistics and industry norms instead of finding out your unique desires, emotions, and situation. I take the opposite approach. First we’ll dive into who you are, what makes you tick, and what you believe about money. Then the actions required to create more abundance in your life become a million times easier because you’re no longer fighting with your subconscious.
I need someone to sit down with me as I go through this stuff. I can’t learn it via an online course online.
The only one ultimately responsible for your financial well-being is you. If you won’t go through this material or take action on it because no one is making you do it, then save your money. This course is only for those willing to take action and examine their own beliefs and mindset about money. This course won’t work unless you do.
I’ve tried other things before and they didn’t work.
Most financial courses, books, and teachers take an outside-in approach. They teach you the actions to take around your money. I’ve found that what holds most of us back from making the kind of money we want, from getting out of debt, and from saving what we make goes deeper. This course addresses the core of your beliefs around money and gets them working in your favor instead of against you first. From there, taking the actions necessary to dig out of debt, massively increase your income, or grow your savings becomes as easy as brushing your teeth.
I don’t have any debt. Will this course help me?
Absolutely. The 8 steps laid out in the getting out of debt with ease module will also help you increase your wealth if you don’t have any debt. If you apply the principles taught you’ll be able to make, grow, give, and receive a ton more value in the world.
I don’t have any income right now because I’m a stay at home mom or student or unemployed. Will this course work for me?
Absolutely! Whether you’re currently making money or not, getting your financial house in tip-top shape is an incredibly valuable practice. The money love equation is about more than making money. It’s also about what you do with the money you have and, most importantly, valuing yourself. Doing this course now will ensure that when you begin earning money you’ll be in a better place to manage it masterfully. And everyone has to interact with money on a daily basis, whether they’re earning it or not, so you might as well learn how to relate to it with love. This way you can make, grow, receive, and give more value!
I’m already a high net worth individual and I make plenty of money. I just need to get better at managing it. Will this course work for me?
This course can be a godsend if you already have a high net worth. I’ve seen some of the most dysfunctional money relationships in people who make and have a lot of money. Money Love is not just about having more money. There are more pieces to the puzzle than that. That being said, if you’re looking for investment advice, this course will not cover that. However, the course will cover how to set up a rockin’ financial team who can help you grow and manage your money.
I’m really bad with money and I don’t like numbers. I don’t know if I have what it takes to be good with money.
Everyone has what it takes to be good with money. As humans, we made money up. It’s simply a stand in for what we value in the world and how much value we’re giving. Every human being is inherently valuable. Therefore, you have what it takes to be good with money. You may not have been taught the skills or mindset you need so far in life. But that’s what this course is all about. Even if balancing a checkbook is a mystery to you or you can’t add single digit numbers without a calculator, you’ll do great in this course.
Can I go through this course with my honey? I’m sick of us not being on the same page when it comes to our finances.
For sure! One of the biggest areas where people can make significant headway in their financial lives is how they deal with money with their partner. Feel free to bring your honey along to class with you. And, the bonus session, How To Talk To Your Honey When It Comes to Money, will be the perfect cherry on the sundae at the end.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.